About Marquee Tech
Marquee Tech is a fast growing Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) company which provides software solutions to the marquee hire industry.
The company has seen rapid growth in the UK and is now looking to expand into Australia, NZ and the US.
Marquee Tech is looking for a videographer to support the marketing manager and produce creative videos across a number of platforms.
Our hiring principle
Marquee Tech is prepared to delegate a high level of responsibility to the successful candidate, whilst providing supervision, training and guidance.
The successful candidate will gain invaluable experience from this role which will help them not just during their time at Marquee Tech but throughout their working career.
Marquee Tech is passionate about growing a potential candidate to ensure future career success. In return, we ask for a candidate that is hungry to learn, eager to work and ready to ‘prove themselves,’ but most importantly she or he will feel proud of the work they have achieved.
Responsibilities (supervision, guidance & support will be provided)
- Create & edit video which can be used for social content, tutorial videos, training videos, adverts & campaigns
- Understand the businesses key USP’s, the benefits of using Marquee Tech, the capabilities of the system and the companies ‘tone of voice’ with the aim of ensuring consistent accuracy of these points across all video content.
- Create engaging video content which can be used for tutorial videos, press releases, social media, email marketing, brochures & web.
- Involvement with managing creative projects across the project lifecycle (from idea phase, to implementation and finally reporting).
- Work with our marketing team to come up with engaging ideas.
- Highly organised.
- Strong time management skills and can prioritise work accordingly.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a wider team.
- Excellent knowledge of current editing applications, such as Adobe Premiere Pro & After Effects
- Great attention to detail.
- A keen eye for new ideas and creative inspiration.
- The ability to direct and take direction while shooting.
- Project Management and organisational skills to keep on top of your workload.
- A creative degree would be advantageous but not a requirement.
- Proven ability to manage their creative process to a fixed time scale.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working with technology.
- Has an interest in advertising and marketing communication.
- Has an interest in digital/social media presence and optimisation.
- Has an interest in branding & design.
We are open to full-time remote candidates. We have an office located in the city centre of Exeter, which the candidate can work from if she/he chooses to (social distancing practices will be followed). Candidates will be expected to use video calling programmes (microsoft teams / zoom etc) to communicate with the team.
- High level of responsibility & freedom to complete tasks (we hate micromanagement)!
- Training, supervision and support.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Work from home.
- Apple Macintosh Laptop.
- Adobe creative suite.
- Free coffee.
- Early finish on Fridays.
Skills you will acquire
- Marketing strategies across a variety of digital platforms.
- How to communicate & report effectively with business stakeholders.
- Content planning, scheduling and executing skills.
- Project management skills.
- Launching a business in new countries.