About Marquee Tech ltd
Marquee Tech is a fast growing Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) company which provides software solutions to the marquee hire industry.
The company has seen rapid growth in the UK and is now looking to expand into Australia, NZ and the US.
Marquee Tech is looking for a graphic designer to support the marketing manager and produce creative materials across a number of platforms.
Our hiring principle
Marquee Tech is prepared to delegate a high level of responsibility to the successful candidate, whilst providing supervision, training and guidance.
The successful candidate will gain invaluable experience from this role which will help them not just during their time at Marquee Tech but throughout their working career.
Marquee Tech is passionate about growing a potential candidate to ensure future career success. In return, we ask for a candidate that is hungry to learn, eager to work and ready to ‘prove themselves,’ but most importantly she or he will feel proud of the work they have achieved.
Responsibilities (supervision, guidance & support will be provided)
- Creating, adapting and refining illustrations and graphics, using the Adobe Creative Suite.
- The ideal candidate will be happy working equally within strict brief parameters as well as working from a completely blank canvas.
- Collaborating with our marketing team to create graphics that visually communicate concepts and develop engaging materials.
- An ability to work to brand guidelines and tone of voice on work.
- Outputting designs to a variety of different formats of media and file types.
- Manage time wisely to allow for independent, accurate design and production of multiple projects with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Be a source of inspiration by bringing new ideas and concepts to work.
- Use appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic.
- Test graphics across various media outlets (social media and focus groups).
Skills - We’re not looking for an expert, the perfect candidate should be hungry to learn!
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (crucially Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop).
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrable portfolio of completed illustrations (essential).
- You must be a good team player and have excellent interpersonal and organisation skills.
We are open to full-time remote candidates. We have an office located in the city centre of Exeter, which the candidate can work from if she/he chooses to (social distancing practices will be followed). Candidates will be expected to use video calling programmes (microsoft teams / zoom etc) to communicate with the team.
- High level of responsibility & freedom to complete tasks (we hate micromanagement)!
- Training, supervision and support.
- Work from home.
- Apple Macintosh Laptop.
- Adobe creative suite.
- Free coffee.
- Early finish on Fridays.