About Marquee Tech
Marquee Tech is a fast growing Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) company which provides software solutions to the marquee hire industry.
The company has seen rapid growth in the UK and is now looking to expand into Australia, NZ and the US.
Marquee Tech is looking for a videographer to support the marketing manager and produce creative videos across a number of platforms.
Our hiring principle
Marquee Tech is prepared to delegate a high level of responsibility to the successful candidate, whilst providing supervision, training and guidance. The successful candidate will gain invaluable experience from this role which will help them not just during their time at Marquee Tech but throughout their working career. Marquee Tech is passionate about growing a potential candidate to ensure future career success. In return, we ask for a candidate that is hungry to learn, eager to work and ready to ‘prove themselves,’ but most importantly she or he will feel proud of the work they have achieved.
Responsibilities (supervision, guidance & support will be provided)
- Lead on a portfolio of accounts and manage day to day client communication.
- Project manage campaigns across the full marketing mix, ensuring they are on brief from concept to delivery.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key client stakeholders at all levels.
- Understand your client’s business and objectives; input strategically to develop creative briefs.
- Work-flow management – liaising with internal creatives and external suppliers where needed.
- Is a visionary
- Is agile and happy to deviate from traditional project and account management methods
- Is comfortable finding solutions for issues that you didn’t know existed
- Is happy to keep a working mindset and learn/adapt to conditions
- Enjoys with working with many different contacts, both internal and external
- Is an amazing communicator who always strives to pro-actively provide clarity and set the right expectations - even if that means delivering bad news.
- Has great negotiation skills and is unafraid to challenge requests that deviate or put the business strategy and goals at risk
- Holds values and behaviours of trust, flexibility, humbleness, empowerment and collaboration.
We are open to full-time remote candidates. We have an office located in the city centre of Exeter, which the candidate can work from if she/he chooses to (social distancing practices will be followed). Candidates will be expected to use video calling programmes (microsoft teams / zoom etc) to communicate with the team.
- High level of responsibility & freedom to complete tasks (we hate micromanagement)!
- Training, supervision and support.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Work from home.
- Apple Macintosh Laptop.
- Adobe creative suite.
- Free coffee.
- Early finish on Fridays.